Ticket Information, Windsor 2019
Following on from our exciting announcements on our MC, Andy Gray, and the return of the Govan Protestant Boys flute band, we’re equally delighted to let you all know that our convention ticket packages will be going on sale on Monday, October 29th. Based in the Caesars Windsor resort, we’ve selected an amazing venue with lots to offer in and around the resort.
As in previous years, we will only be making 3-night packages available to ensure folks travelling have the best opportunity to attend all events.
Ticket prices for all three events will be $150 CDN or $120 USD to be paid via the following methods:
Cheque made payable to ‘NARSA’ sent to NARSA Treasurer, David McDowall, at 6 Marchmount Crescent, Brampton, Ontario, L6S-2S9
Please contact David at email@example.com or 1-416-562-7631 with any questions on this method of payment.
PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org Please see below for the detailed instructions for PayPal payments so that you can avoid disappointment and unnecessary charges.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The following instructions are to be used for electronic money transfers for NARSA 2019 Convention tickets via the PayPal service. If you do not have a PayPal account, don’t worry – there are instructions on how to navigate this and still pay for your tickets.
For those who do not have a PayPal account
Go to PayPal’s homepage (www.paypal.com) and follow the instructions below:
Once you have signed up, follow the steps below for those who have an account.
For those who have a PayPal account
- From PayPal’s homepage, click “Send”
- Enter the email address of the recipient (email@example.com)
- In the ‘What’s this payment for?’ section click “Sending to a friend”
- Enter the amount that you are paying and change the currency to “CAD”
- Below the amount in the “Add a Note” section write:
- How many ticket sets are being purchased
- Include your name, address, phone number, your email address, , and your RSC (if applicable)
- You will then be taken to a screen that confirms the amount that you will pay in the currency that your account is in
- Click “Next” then in the confirmation screen click “Send Money Now”
- You will receive the confirmation that the monies have been sent on screen, and an email to your email address with the same information